Welcome!

Hi! My name is Jennifer and I am an Independent Scentsy Consultant.

Scentsy Wickless Candles is an amazing Direct Sales company that at only 5 years old, has grown to over 50,000 consultants and has just opened up to Canada! What makes Scentsy so wonderful is that by using Scentsy's products your home is safe from the fire-hazard of traditional candles! Scentsy has over 60 different styles (and sizes) of warmers. There is also over 80 high-quality, long-lasting scents available in wax bars or bricks that are warmed by a 25, 20 or 15 watt light bulb in the warmer. On top of all of that, there are also room sprays, car candles and travel tins. Plus, every month there is a warmer and scent of the month that are 10% off for the duration of that month.

I decided to become a Scentsy Consultant after reading about Scentsy on a "mommy blog" that was doing a giveaway. I had never seen, smelt or heard of Scentsy before, but after emailing the Director who was featured on this blog, I was hooked and signed up a couple of weeks later. I have been in business since August and my business is growing rapidly. I am in an area where Scentsy is new, and the product is truly selling itself!

Signing up is easy, and inexpensive. Everything you need to start your business is included in your kit for only $99.

For more information on Scentsy's products, becoming a consultant or hosting a party (even if you live far from me, you can STILL host a party with me!), please check out my website, email me or just leave a message!

And keep checking back to learn more about me, my family, and of course my Scentsy Business!

1 comments:



MrsM said...

Congrats on your new business!!

Post a Comment