Who Shrunk My Box?

Today has been a rough one. I was hoping to receive a Scentsy party order; over $400 in product to label, package and deliver. I was looking forward to the work that it would mean for me today. That's right..I love this business so much that I get excited for MORE work! Anyway, when I was making my kids' lunches (I have 3 kids..Hayden is 5, Tara is 4 and Kayley is 2) I heard a knock on the door and saw the UPS truck outside. WOO HOO!! I dropped what I was doing and ran out the door. There sat a teeny tiny little box. Smaller than a Kleenex box.

Huh?? What??

It was the order I had placed 5 days after the party order for 2 "Honey Pear Cider" bars. What the heck? Not that I am not happy to have these bars. They are October's Scent of the Month, and I hadn't had the chance to smell them yet, but seriously? I wanted my big order!! Can you imagine the shock of expecting 2 large boxes and seeing this little baby box! Too funny! Hopefully it'll be here tomorrow!

Oh and on top of that little let down..I had a terrible hormone headache. Once I finally got rid of that..the cold that my kids have had since last Friday just hit me. YUCK! I changed out of my nice clothes (I dress business casual now that I run my own business, it helps to keep me feeling productive and to say on track with my business tasks), and into sweats, and am flopped in my husband's recliner with a heating pad and blanket..watching soaps and doing some online promotion.

0 comments:



Post a Comment